Helping transformational projects and ideas become reality.
Throughout the country, we’ve closely worked with governments, regulatory agencies, elected officials, non‐profits, community groups, and businesses to navigate the complex nexus of public and private interests.
We know what it takes to go into the trenches with you to analyze the complex dynamics that shape the public affairs landscape. From there, we work with you to build programs with the long view in mind and help you proactively plan and execute strategies that position your initiative for lasting support and success.
Organizations of all stripes turn to GBSM to help manage everything from highly regulated federal approval processes to complex and controversial private developments, public interest initiatives, infrastructure projects and more.
- Advocacy and public education
- Coalition and consensus building
- Community/civic outreach
- Crisis and issues management
- Digital engagement
- Grassroots and grasstops mobilization
- Government and regulatory relations
- Media relations
- Meeting/workshop planning and facilitation
- NEPA processes
- Public involvement
- Public policy communications
- Qualitative and quantitative research