Careers At GBSM
Do you love thinking big, while driving impact?
While we find many of our staff – like our clients – through direct referrals, we are always looking to connect with as diverse a group of experienced and talented individuals as possible. Our hiring goals are always bringing added value and results to our clients, and bringing on new staff who can strengthen and diversify our vibrant culture. If this interests you and you want to know more about who we are and what we do, send us your resume. Please understand, due to the large number of interested individuals, we cannot respond to everyone. We are looking for a mutual fit and will connect if we see an opportunity.
Please see below for our current opening(s):
Client and Office Coordinator
This role focuses on providing executive administrative support for our President and CEO including a mix of calendar oversight and scheduling, expense tracking, booking travel arrangements, client billing, and ad-hoc general admin while also aiding our client teams with research, editing and proofreading, and client communications (ex. Canva, MailChimp, Survey Monkey). Other duties include preparing agendas and note-taking at client meetings, coordinating public-engagement logistics, external-vendor management, and tracking relevant digital and news media coverage.
What we are looking for:
- Education & Work Experience: At least two years of relevant administrative and/or client support experience in a professional-service setting preferred. Marketing and/or PR experience a plus, undergraduate degree in relevant field preferred.
- Written and Verbal Communications: Adept at listening to, acknowledging, and responding to others in a timely manner; presenting information clearly and assertively; confidently asking questions to clarify expectations; equally comfortable with phone, virtual and in-person meetings. Attention to detail with editing skills and experience with AP style strongly preferred.
- Proactivity and Teamwork: Possess a keen ability to think and act one step ahead; able to play multiple roles on a team, from tactician to organizer; willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty to proactively problem-solve and help others during busy times; establish strong working relationships with coworkers and external clients.
- Research & Reporting: Able to conduct online and industry research, analyze and evaluate findings and compile findings into a succinct report; familiar and efficient with researching media, social media, government, organizations, etc.
- Project Management: Able to manage rapid developments within client accounts, completing them in a timely and competent manner; hyper-organized; ability to multitask and prioritize throughout the day; excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
Expertise in MS Office applications including: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; familiarity or ability to learn quickly with Adobe CC applications including InDesign and Photoshop, database management, email newsletters, online engagement tools, and social media.
What we’re offering:
- A supportive office culture with room for advancement, including internal and external learning and development opportunities
- Excellent starting salary of $55,000-$60,000 with yearly bonus opportunity, 401(k) matching, and a full health and wellness benefits package
- Hybrid workplace with in-office expectations of 3-4 days a week; unlimited vacation after 6 months
Please send your resume and a cover letter introducing yourself to us.