ABOUT THE POSITION:
Principals are senior-level business or communications professionals with established client relationships that can grow their practice and contribute to the growth of others with the support of the firm’s staff, capabilities, infrastructure, and reputation.
Our Principals are articulate, strategically oriented consultants with a breadth of business or communications experience. They are adept at applying their expertise to various communications and organizational management disciplines, while demonstrating a superior grasp of client issues and needs. They are team players that are as comfortable driving and leading as they are supporting and mentoring. Principals must have a deep understanding and significant experience that would complement or grow the firm’s existing management consulting, corporate communications and public affairs practices.
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, business or related field.
- At least 10-years work experience including consulting and client-side business, public relations or corporate communications positions.
- Proven ability to provide superior client service while contributing to the profitability of the firm through the addition of new clients.
- Established, influential relationships with local, regional and/or national business, civic and political leaders important to your practice area.
- A broad business and communications skill set and an ability to apply those skills to various disciplines.
- The ability to authentically communicate with all audiences, from grassroots community members to C-level executives.
- The expertise to maintain clear, effective and timely communication with multiple team members, sub-consultants and vendors, managing up and down as needed. Can balance leading teams on certain projects while being on the front lines of tactical execution on others.
- An excellent writing portfolio demonstrated through exceptional writing in all forms – particularly strategy documents and executive/client correspondence.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and salary requirements for consideration to: email@example.com