Client and Office Coordinators provide a mixture of client and project support, and general office/administrative/executive support duties. They assist multiple client teams with research, editing, and execution of client communication programs, while supporting our client billing process, tracking staff expenses, arranging travel and providing periodic phone support for the office. Additional duties may include preparing client meeting schedules and agendas, coordinating public meeting logistics and tracking relevant media coverage.
What we’re looking for:
- At least two years of relevant administrative and or client support experience in a professional-service setting preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field is preferred.
- Adept at listening to, acknowledging and responding to others appropriately; presenting information clearly and assertively; confidently asking questions to clarify expectations; establishing strong working relationships with coworkers and external clients; interfacing with clients and vendors (e.g. graphic designers, web developers and event managers).
- Superior editing skills and expertise with AP style is required.
- Possess a keen ability to think and act one step ahead; able to play multiple roles on a team, from tactician to organizer; willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty to proactively problem-solve and help others during busy times.
- Able to conduct online and industry research, analyze and evaluate findings and compile findings into a succinct report; familiar and efficient with researching media, social media, government, organizations, etc.
- Able to manage rapid developments within client accounts and take on or initiate projects, completing them in a timely and competent manner; hyper-organized; attention to detail, excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise in MS Office applications including: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; familiarity with Adobe CC applications including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, and database management; email newsletters (e.g. Mail Chimp); content management systems (e.g. WordPress); online engagement tools (e.g. Survey Monkey, Bang the Table, etc.) and social media.
To be considered if/when we have an opening, please submit your resume and salary requirements for consideration to: [email protected]