ABOUT THE POSITION:
Associates work with the firm’s Principals and Senior Associates to support our efforts in the development and execution of strategic communications and engagement plans, strategic planning and counsel, communications program development and management, and advocacy representation.
Associates assist the team as it develops and executes strategies on behalf of clients among stakeholder groups, policymakers, elected officials, regulators, business groups, industry analysts and other influencers. They will conduct research, help develop messaging and materials and assist with the execution of the strategic programs we develop.
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, business or a related business field.
- At least 3-7 years of experience in either a communications or business strategy role.
- Outstanding critical thinking, problem-solving, writing and personal communication skills; project management skills including the ability to multitask, stay on top of ever-changing priorities in a fluid environment, manage client expectations and negotiate deadlines and workloads; ability to manage-up with multiple team members.
- Superior writing skills in multiple formats, particularly strategy and positioning memos, educational materials and digital content.
- Ability to effectively coordinate with multiple team members, clients, stakeholders and sub-consultants and vendors.
- Able to communicate authentically with all audiences, from local community members to C-level executives to elected officials.
Interested candidates, we look forward to reviewing your background and experience! Please submit your resume and salary requirements for consideration to: [email protected]